- Order destinations within the continental U.S. (48 states) are shipped from multiple fulfillment centers across the country via UPS Ground. Orders that weigh 2 lbs or less may ship via USPS Priority Mail. UPS does not deliver to P.O. Boxes or military APO/FPO addresses so you must use a valid street address with your order. Shipping is a flat rate of $6.95.
- Most orders arrive in 2-5 business days from the shipment date. Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays are not considered business days. Orders are shipped first based on availability then proximity to destination. Which means, in some cases, orders placed by west coast customers may ship from our east coast fulfillment centers due to product availability (and vice versa).
- Packages sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and Military APO/FPO addresses are shipped via US Postal Service (USPS) Priority Mail. Shipping starts at $6.95 and is based on the actual weight of the package plus insurance.
- Orders shipped via USPS Priority Mail will receive a delivery confirmation number. This is not a tracking number, but rather a notice that the package was shipped and delivered. Military APO/FPO addresses are not eligible for delivery confirmation numbers.
- Estimated delivery time for USPS Priority Mail packages is 2-5 days. For military locations (APO/FPO), the time of final delivery is dependent upon several factors, including security, customs, space availability, and the speed of the military postal system. However, most packages reach their destination within 2-3 weeks.
- Military Address Instructions - During checkout, please enter APO or FPO in the city field under "Ship To" information. Your state will be AE, AP or AA and your zip code should begin with 09, 34 or 96. When placing your order, it is imperative that you have the correct shipping address. We cannot be responsible for packages that are returned or misdelivered due to incorrect or incomplete address information. In the event that a package is returned, an additional charge will apply if the package must be re-shipped with corrected address information.
- Orders received after 2:00 EST will be processed on the next business day. Most orders ship within 24 to 48 hours. We regularly stock most of the items we carry. Occasionally, we may run out of an item in which case we will attempt to notify you by e-mail to obtain your instructions. You may request to: 1) hold the order until all items are available, 2) ship available items, 3) substitute a different item or flavor, or 4) cancel the order. We don't "back order" items as we make every effort to have all of our items in stock. We cannot predict when a large order(s) will deplete our inventory. Additional shipping charges apply on separate orders. If we are unable to contact you within 24 hours, your order will be held until all items are available to be shipped.
- All packages are shipped via UPS Ground unless otherwise requested. Other shipping options are available at an additional cost for customers living within the continental U.S. You pay shipping costs for these methods which are based on the weight and destination. Please contact us for available options and/or to obtain a shipping quote.
- UPS charges us a fee to correct an address. We will charge you a fee of $10.00 to re-ship each and every package that is either incorrectly addressed or re-routed back to us due to customer error. We generate our shipping labels from the information YOU provide, so if you give us an incorrect or incomplete address (incorrect zip code, missing apartment/suite/office number/name, etc.) and your package is returned to us, you will be charged $5.00 per package to have the package(s) re-shipped. For customers who elect to cancel their orders, the order will be subject to a 15% re-stocking fee. Any and all shipping costs cannot be refunded.
- Lost Packages - If you do not receive your package, please contact us at 855-321-5326 during normal business hours (10:00 am to 5:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday). Superfitnutrition.com is not responsible for any lost packages which are incorrectly addressed due to customer error. Again, we generate our shipping labels from the information YOU provide. If an incorrect or incomplete address (incorrect zip code, missing apartment/suite/office number/name, etc.) is given and your package is lost, Superfit Nutrition is not responsible.
- If a Priority shipment is lost by the Postal Service during transit, we have to wait 30 days before a tracer can be filed with the Post Office. Refunds or re-shipments will be issued after the tracing is complete and we have received the claim papers.
- If you contact us after your order has been placed regarding an incorrect or incomplete shipping address, we will make every effort to correct your information prior to your package being shipped. However, once your package has been processed and shipped, we cannot make address corrections to your package. If your package is re-routed, returned or lost, all policies listed above apply. PLEASE TAKE CARE TO INCLUDE YOUR CORRECT SHIPPING ADDRESS.
- Cancellations - If you wish to cancel an order, you will need to contact us during normal business hours (10:00 am to 5:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday). We will make every attempt to stop your order. However, if your order has already been shipped, you will have to return the package (see return policy listed below). Any order that is cancelled after it leaves our facility will be considered a return, and all return policies listed apply.
- Returns - You may not return a product simply because you didn't like the flavor. If you would like to return a product, you must phone within 30 days of the shipment date to receive authorization and return instructions. No product returns will be accepted after 30 days of the shipment date. A valid RA number must be included on the shipping label or we will refuse the package. Products must be shipped back to Superfitnutrition.com at the customer's expense. All merchandise must be insured properly by the customer. All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Shipping charges are nonrefundable. Customers are responsible for any difference in shipping costs incurred to process an order. Customers are also responsible for shipping costs incurred to return opened items to our distributors. Refunds will be issued upon receipt of returned products. If items are not insured properly and get damaged or lost when returned, we cannot grant refunds.
- Damaged Items - Merchandise damaged during shipment must be reported to Superfitnutrition.com within 5 days of receipt. Please call us during our normal business hours (10:00 am to 5:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday) to notify us of any damaged items (please have your order number and the item description ready when you call). We will then contact the shipping company for the retrieval of the damaged item(s) and either send you a replacement order or issue you a credit for the cost of any of the merchandise that is confirmed to be damaged.
- Important - Please be advised that certain items (such as bars) that are sent to warm weather climates or in the summertime can melt if left outside in the heat. If you will not be available to receive your package(s), please leave instructions for the carrier to leave your delivery in a cool area, at a neighbor's house, or not to deliver if no one is home. We take every precaution to make sure that all of our products are shipped in fresh condition. We cannot accept returns for heat-damaged products.
- Errors - In the rare occasion that you receive an item(s) other than what you ordered, DO NOT open the item(s) or you will void your right to return it. Merchandise sent to a customer in error must be reported within 5 days of receipt. We will then work with you to resolve the situation (refund, replacement, etc.). Please call us during our normal business hours (10:00 am to 5:00 EST) for an RA number prior to returning any merchandise. A valid RA number must be included on the shipping label or we will refuse the package. We will only refund and/or pay shipping charges if we made a mistake with your order.